Rates & Reservations
Century Farm is open from mid-May to to mid November. We offer nightly (2 night minimum) reservations.
Peak Season 2023: June 11 – Sept. 9
Off Peak Season 2023: May 5 – June 10 and Sept. 10 – November 12
The Log Cabin & Stone Cottage:
Off Peak 2023:
Weeknight = $200/night Weekend (Fri-Sun) = $210/night
Peak Season 2023:
Weeknight = $225/night Weekend (Fri-Sun) = $225/night
Cleaning Fee and Tax: There is a $90 cleaning fee for every reservation in addition to MI 6% Use tax.
To make a reservation call us at (231) 357-8714 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: A 50% deposit is required to make a reservation via credit card. The balance is due when guests leave and payment can be made via cash, credit or check at that time.
The Farm House
$925/night plus 6% Use tax and a $350 cleaning fee. NO PETS allowed in the farmhouse.
We welcome up to two canine guests in each cottage – no pets in the farmhouse. In general we’ve had great guests with great dogs and we want to continue welcoming dogs here at Century Farm. To make that happen, here’s what we ask concerning pets:
- Dogs must be attended at all times. Dogs cannot be left alone in the cottages unless they are crated.
- If you know your dog is a barker, please don’t leave him/her in the cottage all day.
- Dogs cannot wander alone outside.
- Dogs must have up-to-date shots and owners must carry documentation of rabies vaccinations.
- Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused by their dogs.
- Owners must pick up after their dogs. Shovels are strategically placed around the cottages. Throw droppings in the thicket.
- Do not bring a known “mean” dog or a biter. If we perceive a problem with any guests’ dog(s), we can ask you to board your pet(s) elsewhere.
2023 Pet Fee:
Nightly Rate: One Canine guest = $15/night; two dogs = $22/night
Need to Know & Other Details
- One set of linens are provided per reservation. Additional linen sets (sheets and bath towels) are available for a $25 fee.
- Check-in is 4 pm or later. Check-out is 10 am.
- Guests can bring boats, kayaks, bikes and the like. We have lots of space.
- We provide the wood for bonfires and cottage woodstoves.
- Our local grocery store is Hansens. Hansens is open until 7 pm Mon – Sat and until 6 pm on Sundays.
- We have wifi but NO cable tv.
- Guests who cancel their reservation with at least 45 days notice will receive their deposit back minus a 15% cancellation fee. No refund will be issued for reservations cancelled less than 45 days before a scheduled stay.